Friday, April 20, 2012

Ashes Remain - Unbroken Music Video

I recently got a recommendation of a band I should check out, the band was Ashes Remain. I have heard of Ashes Remain, but I had never heard their music, so I thought I would check them out! After doing so I realized I already knew a couple of their songs, and I really liked them. I wanted to share one of the songs with you guys, in case you have never heard Ashes Remain's music. This video is for the song "Unbroken".



Didn't you love that! The vocals are awesome and the drums are killer! I might have to get a CD by these guys! If anyone else has suggestions of bands I should check out, feel free to leave a comment or send me an email at thechristianmusicjunkie@gmail.com.

1 comment:

Elissa said...

I love Ashes Remain! I haven't heard much of their music until recently but they have like the coolest sound ever :D

A band you should check out is Kiros. They are AWESOME.