Hi guys (and gals)! My name is Courtney. :)
Currently, I am working for Christian hip hop artist named George Moss. I absolutely love it! George is an awesome Godly man, and it is truly an honor working with him and learning from him.
I love music and how it can reach people and speak to people in ways that mere words can't. That is why I started this blog.
At the end of the day... I am just a random girl, striving to become more like Christ. Daily fighting through my own failures and insecurities, trying to inspire people and change the world, even if it's only changing the world for one person.
Here are a bunch of random things you may or may not know about me...
- I sleep with my window open year round. Yes, even in the winter.
- I have a passion and a heart for teens. It brings me to tears when teens think that they are worthless or have no value, and decide that this life is not worth living.
- I prefer rainy days over a sunny days.
- I love meeting new people and hearing their stories. I am trying to learn how to embrace distractions and make people more of a priority than my to do list.
- I smile a lot and I can't keep a straight face to save my life. :)
- One of my favorite things to do is go to the movies.
- I love trying new things. If it was up to me I would probably never eat at the same place twice.
- I often speak in movie quotes.
- I have this dream to go camping, and have a bonfire where we break out a guitar and sing and worship God.
- My favorite band is Thousand Foot Krutch, but Tenth Avenue North and NEEDTOBREATHE are very close seconds.
- I have never flown... in a plane, or like a superhero.
- Speaking of superhero's... my favorite is Spider-Man. I realize he is not the toughest and he would get his butt kicked if he tried to fight another superhero, but he is still my favorite because I can relate.
- I was homeschooled. I loved it and hated it at the same time. (Homeschooler's you know what I'm sayin')
- I'm an introvert. I love being around people, but there are times when I like to wander out into the woods where it's just me and God.
- My family is pretty much obsessed with Jeep's. I don't quite share the same passion, but I do enjoy riding in the Jeep with the top off and going through mud holes.
- I am not a girly girl. I like getting dressed up, but make-up and fancy dinner's are not for me.
- I love antique/vintage stuff. If it's got a little rust, it just got a whole lot cooler in my book.
- I think nerds are cool, even if I don't understand what they are talking about. I just love it when they are so passionate about something that they just keep rambling on and on.
- Walking around barefoot is superior only to Converse.
- I love traveling and exploring new places!
- I have a dog named Minnie. She follows me everywhere and panics when I leave. She is pretty much the best dog ever.
Well, that's me! Now tell me about yourself. I'd love to hear your story, so feel free to comment and introduce your self or hit me up on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.