I was tagged by Melanie from Christian Bookshelf Reviews.
Here are the rules:
If you are tagged, post 11 random things about yourself. Answer the questions I (the tagger) asked you, then create 11 new questions for the people you tag, and go to their blog and let them know they've been tagged.
11 random things about me:
- I love McDonald's wild berry smoothie!!! So Good!
- Ever since I started dressing myself I haven't been wearing dresses! Yay!
- My favorite season is Fall, because I love all of the campfires, hayrides and harvest parties
- I love finding things that I have in common with other people. It could just be something simple, I don't even care! :D
- I love swimming! When I younger my mom used to call me a fish, because I practically lived in the water!
- I have never been water skiing, tubing or any other water sport.
- When I was younger my uncle tried to convince me that if there was an emergency you call 991....mean right!?
- I love checking my email! Sounds weird I know....
- I tend to get my Left and my Right confused.
- I have broken my arm (from falling off a moving golf cart) and my collar bone (from jumping on the trampoline!)
- When I was younger I would catch frogs with my brother and cousin, until I had a nightmare that they were attacking me and dragging me into the water.....didn't touch one again for years! :D
Now the questions Melanie asked:
1. Are you a night-owl or early-bird?
I am a night-owl for sure!My question for you:
1. What is your best memory so far in 2012?
2. When you were little did you have a favorite toy or blanket that you took everywhere? What was it?
3. What is the scariest thing you have done?
4. What is your favorite fruit?
5. What are your top 5 favorite CD's?
6. If you could have any job what would it be?
7. What do you call it? Pop? Soda? Coke?
8. What was the last book you read?
9. If you could pick any band to release a new album who would it be?
10. Toilet paper.....scrunch or fold? (That was inspired by my family, blame them!)
11. Do you put corn on your mashed potatoes or vinegar on your fries?
2. If you were going to go on vacation and could only travel via airplane or ship, which would you choose?
Well I have never done either so to me either would be awesome! Flying is faster but I love water!
3. Name your favorite holiday?
I have always loved Thanksgiving because the family is all together, you get good food and it is teh begining of the holiday season!
4. Do you watch any reality shows? If so, which ones?
Hmm.....I watch Fear Factor, The Voice, The Sing Off, Cupcake Wars, 19 Kids And Counting and others that I can't think of right now!
5. What is your favorite genre to read and what was the last book in that genre you've read?
Either mystery/thrillers or self help kind of books. Last mystery was.....I forgot the name! it was about kids that got snowed into a school and had to surrvive. The last self help book was "From Blah To Awe".
6. Which do you prefer - a snowstorm or thunderstorm?
I love a good snowstorm when no one can go anywhere and you have to sit and read or play board games, but you can't beat the sound of a thunderstorm. Right now I would say I want a Thunderstorm.
7. If you could travel to any country, which would it be?
I would have to say Japan! I have never been over there and I have family that lives there!
8. What are the five songs you listen to the most?
Hmm.....in no particular order
1. The Unnavoidable Battle Of Feeling On The Outside by FM Static
2. Aliens by Lecrae
3. Hold My Heart by Tenth Avenue North
4. Diverse City by TobyMac
5. Alive In You by 7eventh Time Down
*Bonus* lately I have been listening to "The Cost" by The Rend Collective Experiment a lot.
9. Do you have any phobias?
I am afraid of mice, reptiles, falling...not really heights just falling from heights! LoL There is probably other stuff I just can't think of it!
10. Who are your top three favorite authors?
Justin Lookadoo, Tony Nolan and Lemony Snicket!
11. If you were stuck on an abandoned island for one year and could take five fiction books with you, what would they be? Hmm....I am not sure, I think I would take books that I haven't read so that it is something new!