Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Third And Fourth Blog Awards

My third blog award is:


 The rules for accepting the award are simple:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to 15 other bloggers.

Who awarded The Christian Music Junkie 'The Versatile Blogger' award:

Melanie from Christian Bookshelf Reviews! Thank you so much! 

Here are the 15 bloggers I've chosen to give this award to:
  1. A Glimpse Of Beautiful
  2. As In A Mirror
  3. Life With Lisa
  4. In Defense of the Christian Faith
  5. Talking Picture Reviews
I only have five people to give that one to....because it is kind of girly looking.


My fourth blog award is:


This award is also from Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Reviews!

The rules are:
1. I must tell seven things about myself.
2. I must pass the award on to 15 other bloggers.


Seven things about myself:
  1. I have been to Canada
  2. I love pickles
  3. My favorite holiday is Christmas
  4. I used to play piano when I was younger
  5. I love subway
  6. My Ipod is completely full of music
  7. I love snow

I am going to pass this award to:
That's all folks!



 
Here are 7 things about me:
  1. I would love to travel the world
  2. I have never been on a plane....(those two don't go well together)
  3. My favorite superhero is the Hulk
  4. I am not a big fan of cereal
  5. I love shoes!
  6. I love taking pictures of anything
  7. My bedroom is teal and brown

No comments: