Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Thoughts Of The Day

For this post I wanted to do something a little more random. First off I wanted to explain why most of my album reviews have good ratings. When most people review albums they will give the albums 2 or 3 stars if they are good and every so often when are really good they will give it 4 or 5 stars. However most of my reviews are in the 4 and 5 stars area. Why? I don't know for sure....I guess I just like a lot of different music so therefor I like a lot of different albums! But I will let you in on a little secret if I give an album 5 stars it is good enough that if I lost my copy I would buy another one. That is kind of how I rate albums.

Okay moving on.....I thought I would include, in this random post, what music I have been listening to lately. So in no particular order.....


Sanctus Real - Pieces Of A Real Heart
I recently got this album and I have listened to it over and over. My favorite song on the album is "Lead Me".






 12 Stones - (Self Titled)
    My dad used to have this album a few years ago and I got hooked on it. He ended up losing it and then I just recently got it! I have probably listened to this at least 10 times all the way through!



Group 1 Crew - Outta Space Love
I just discovered Group 1 Crew last year and I am glad I did. I have had "Outta Space Love" for awhile now but it has recently made it back into the most played list. My favorite song on the album is probably "Breakdown".




  Lecrae - Rebel
    I have been a big fan of Lecrae for years
    now but I just recently got his album "Rebel". I LOVE it! My current favorite song on the album is "Don't Waste Your Life".



I also have one more thing to add...and it is more of a favor to ask. I am trying to win a cabin on the Music Boat cruise and in order to win you have to have the most votes on your picture. So if you have a second and you wanted to help me out you can go here and here to vote. I have two pictures submitted thats why there are two links!

Well I hope you have enjoyed these random thoughts! If you have any suggestions or ideas make sure you you leave a comment and let me know or send me an email at thechristianmusicjunkie@gmail.com.

No comments: