Thursday, February 16, 2012

Independent Artist Of The Week: The Opposed

For this weeks Independent Artist Of The Week I chose The Opposed.


I don't know a lot about these guys but really liked the sound of their music, so I thought I would feature them. I did end up finding out a little bit about them from their Facebook page, here is what is said...

"Based out of Nashville, Tennessee, members of The Opposed bring a culmination of styles from their various backgrounds into a unique and progressive, yet accessible sound that is powerful and intense. The Opposed consists of professional musicians dedicated to their craft, and to them, it is more than a band. It is a platform for the passion to influence and change the lives of all that they encounter."

They also listed some of the band interests which are:  Chilling, worshipping, rocking, melting faces, fellow shipping, ping pong, theological discussions, Frisbee, not-moshing...

So now you know a little bit about the band and we can move on to the music. Below is The Opposed video for their song "What Love Is".


What did you think of the video? Leave a comment and let me know!

1 comment:

Justin Morden said...

After watching the video, "chilling" is definitely a good word to describe their music. I really liked the sound of their music. Great rock style.