Monday, September 16, 2013

The Collective Band

I would like to introduce you guys to an independent band called The Collective Band, from Baton Rouge, Louisiana.


The Collective Band has a very unique sound that they describe as Blues/Soul/Folk music. They definitely have a blend of different styles of music, but it comes together to form something that is raw, honest and sounds great!



I was browsing through their YouTube page and I found a song that I really like, and I wanted to share it with you! The song below is called "Keep Pressing On" Check it out and let me know what you think!



The Collective Band just recently released the first single from their new album the "#SeasonsEP". The single is titled "New Love" and you can listen to it here. Here is what the lead singer David Jones II had to say about the new single,

"When I wrote this song, I wanted to touch people right where they were, while redefining the definition of what love is between man & woman, and what a love song should be... A love song that is true, noble, lovely and right."

You can connect with The Collective Band at the links below.




No comments: