Monday, October 7, 2013

Cody Miles - Beautiful in Pain Music Video

I was recently sent a link to this music video, and I thought it was pretty good. I thought I would share it with you guys to see if you like it! The video is called "Beautiful in Pain" and it is by Cody Miles.  Check it out and let me know what you think in the comments below!





"Beautiful in Pain" is about hypocrisy, hatred, and addiction.  In my life, those are things I've used as coping mechanisms.  When I became a Christian (as well as after. I've re-learned this lesson a hundred times), I realized that God asks for a higher standard from his people.  So I've learned to expose my own hypocrisy, give up hatred, and move my desires from things that tear down to things that build up.  That can be a painful process, but it makes me see Christ as more precious, i.e. He is more beautiful in pain." - Cody Miles

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This Pain music video is really good i forget myself while i saw this video