Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Today is February 14th, Valentines Day! So I thought I would share a few different ways to say "I Love You" and a few corny jokes, that you can share with the people you love! Here is a few ways to say "I Love You" in different languages!

                        English - I love you
                        French - Je t'aime, Je t'adore
                        German - Ich liebe dich
                        Greek - S'agapo
                        Irish - Taim i' ngra leat
                        Italian - Ti amo
                        Japanese - Aishiteru
                        Latin - Te amo
                        Spanish - Te quiero / Te amo


                      

Here are a few jokes that you can tell your family and friends today!

Q. What did the boy squirrel say to the girl squirrel on Valentine's Day?
A. I'm nuts about you!

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Frank.
Frank who?
Frank you for being my friend!

Q. What did the boy bird say to the girl bird on Valentine's Day?
A. Let me call you Tweet heart!

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Olive.
Olive who?
Olive you!

Have a Happy Valentines Day! :)

1 comment:

Mike said...

Haha! Tweet heart would go well with someone over Twitter. :D
-Mike