Saturday, February 5, 2011

#5 Rock What You Got

And finally #5 of my Top 5 CD's is "Rock What You Got" by Superchick! I love this CD because it is really encouraging and it has an AWESOME sound! The name "Superchick" kinda makes you think that they are gonna be really girly and not very good. But in my opinion they are great! Superchick has a rock sound with female vocals, so it sounds really kuel! The first song is "Rock What You Got" and this song is encouraging you to be yourself and Rock What You Got! I really love the sound of this song, mostly because of the guitar in it! The next song is "Alive" and it is about living you life to the fullest. One of my favorite lines is "We were meant to live while we're still alive". The fourth song is "Hey Hey" it has a really kuel sound, and its really fun in concert! One of my favorite lines is "I won't sell out even if the whole world thinks I'm crazy". The fifth song is "Hold" and  its a slower song about asking God to help you. The sixth song is "Breathe" and its a slow song and honestly it's a little boring. The seventh song is "So Beautiful" and it is one of my favorites because it has a great sound and awesome lyrics! Its basically a song for ALL girls, saying that you are beautiful! Some of my favorite lines are "We have dreams we were born to fufill, We were meant to be more than just fairy tale girls, We are the colors so bright, Each beautiful girl, We are the stars in the night, And we are changing the world, When every girl can see her beauty we will be an army!" T he eighth song is "Cross The Line" and it is probably my favorite on the CD! I love the sound and lyrics. Some of my favorite lines are "Everybody freeze - don't step over the line, Don't stand up, they'll shoot down the first one who tries, Try to change the world, they'll think you're out of your mind, Revolutions start when someone crosses the line, They want us to lie down, give into the lie, Nothing has to change, and no one has to die, That's not the secret, but I know what is: Everybody dies, but not everyone lives" The ninth song is "One More" and it also has a great sound, its about pushing yourself to go farther. The tenth song is " Crawl (Carry Me Through)" and it is a slower song. There are also a couple bonus tracks!

Track List
1. Rock What You Got
2. Alive (prelude)
3. Alive
4. Hey Hey
5. Hold
 6. Breathe
7. So Beautiful
8. Cross The Line
9. One More
10. Crawl (Carry Me Through)
11. Stand In The Rain (Symphonic Mix)
12. Dave Ghazarian *Guitar Hero*




No comments: