Thursday, February 3, 2011

#3 The Chase

#3 of my Top 5 CD's is "The Chase" by Manafest! I Love this CD mostly because of its sound, but it also has some good lyrics! In my opinion if you like Rock/Rap then you will love this CD! The first song is "No Plan B" and it pretty much sets the tone for the whole CD with the Rock/Rap sound. The second song is "Fire In The Kitchen" and this is probably my favorite song on the whole CD, just because it has more of a Rock influence! Also Trevor McNevan sings on this song with Manafest and so its a great combination of vocals. The third song is "Supernatural" and this song has some great lyrics! Some of my favorite lines are "This time, I will rise, Do or die, This time, I'll re-ignite, Stand and fight, This Time, I will love people cause it's a must from above, This time" The fourth song is "Everytime You Run" and Trevor McNevan sings on this song too. This song is a slower song, but it still sounds good. The fifth song is "Bring The Ruckus" and this song has a really cool sound. The sixth song is "Avalanche" and it is definitely one of my favorites because it has a really awesome sound! This happens to be my ringtone because I love it SO much! The seventh song is "Married In Vegas" and I have listened to this a few times, but I still don't really get the meaning behind the song, but it still has a cool sound! The eighth song is "Renegade" and this song starts off great in my opinion and it gets a little slower at the chorus but it still sounds great! Trevor McNevan also sings on this song. The ninth song is "The Chase" and this song is a really close second favorite of mine! If I hear this song than I just have to sing it, and that makes it a Great song! The beat of this song is what makes it great! The tenth song is "Better Cause Of You" and Dustin Anstey sings on this with Manafest. One of my favorite lyrics from this song is "I act like I don't know you, I crash your the first I go to, When I'm down and feeling alone, I'M BETTER OFF WITH YOU" The last song is "Breaking Down The Walls" and this song gets a little slow, but it has good lyrics!
           
                        
                       Track List
1. No Plan B
2. Fire In The Kitchen
3. Supernatural
4. Everytime You Run
5. Bring The Ruckus
6. Avalanche
7. Married In Vegas
8. Renegade
9. The Chase
10. Better Cause Of You
11. Breaking Down The Walls

No comments: