Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Meredith Andrews - Worth It All Album Review

 Meredith Andrews much anticipated third studio album "Worth It All" was released on January 22nd, 2013.






 The album starts off strong with the powerful yet energetic worship song, "Open Up The Heavens". From there the songs are more toned down and a little softer, but still very powerful. Right for the get go this album definitely has a church worship band sound. I am sure a lot of churches will be playing these songs before long. This album is full of catchy choruses which you can easily sing along with, and a lot of great "clapping" beats.

 Worth It All is certainly a worship album, if you listen to the lyrics you can easily tell. Most of the songs are  describing just how amazing and powerful God is. Meredith is definitely a talented song writer and vocalist, and she continues to show that through out the entire album. She has a beautiful voice that can literally make anything sound good.




 I enjoyed listening to this album and getting wrapped up in the worship. The only negative I have is that some of the songs sound vaguely familiar, and I know it is hard to write a totally unique and original worship song when there are so many out there. But I overall I liked this album, and will continue to listen to it. I would recommend this album if you are looking for some really good new worship music. I would give this album 3.5 stars.

Stand out track: Not For A Moment (After All)




No comments: