Thursday, March 7, 2013

Free Christian Music

I have been in search of some new music to listen to, and what is better than free music? So I have been searching Noisetrade for some new music and I thought I would share my results with you guys.


Listed below are the names of the bands with free music, as well as their genre and recommendations. Note: my favorites have stars (*) by the band name.




*513FREE* - Pop/Christian (For fans of David Crowder Band, Kutless, Jimmy Needham & Steve Fee)

A Few Good Men - Pop/Christian (For fans of Group 1 Crew, Kirk Franklin, John Legend, Black Eyed Peas & Mali Music)

Chris Cobbins - Pop/Rap/Christian (For fans of Lecrae, Usher & Common)

Kings Krest - Rock (For fans of Skillet, RED & Thousand Foot Krutch)

Living Anthem - Rock/Christian (For fans of Tenth Avenue North, Building 429 & Switchfoot)

*NEEDTOBREATHE* - Rock/Alternative (For fans of Mumford and Sons, Kings Of Leon, The Lumineers & The Black Keys)

Noah Smith - Christian/Rock (For fans of Matt Maher, NEEDTOBREATHE, Sons & Daughters, Jesus Culture & Trevor Morgan)

*Random Hero* - Rock/Power Pop (For fans of Skillet, Three Days Grace & RED)

WILLET - Rock/Alternative (For fans of Foo Fighters, Switchfoot, Jon Foreman, The Almost & Jesus Culture)


Also there are a couple bands that have some pretty cool Christmas music.... I know it's way too early to think about that. However if you find yourself looking for some good Christmas music check out the EP by Fiction Family and "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" by Pillar.

1 comment:

Dalene Croff said...

Wow! This is great! Thank you for sharing free Christian music to us. I'll surely find time to listen to every single one of these artists. I hope that you upload more Christian artists soon! :)