Friday, April 5, 2013

New Music To Check Out

I love discovering new music, and today I thought I would share a couple of my recent finds with you.


First off for you rap music fans, you need to check out christiancypher.com. There are some really talented rappers on there that you can check out and vote for your favorite. 

Also there is a worship song called "Jesus You Reign (In My Life)" that I have been asked to share, so make sure you check that out as well! 

What have you been listening to lately? 

*Bonus* I have mentioned the band Random Hero before, they have an awesome hard rock sound that I love! Well they are currently running a campaign on indiegogo to help fund their new album so check that out and if you can, help support them so that they can continue to make great music!

No comments: