Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Funny Bunny Contest!

I have come up with an idea.....I have decided to have a Funny Bunny Contest! What is a Funny Bunny Contest you ask, it is basically a funny video contest.


To enter all you have to do is send me a link to your funny YouTube video at thechristianmusicjunkie@gmail.com. You can send as many videos as you would like and they can be videos that you have made or videos that you have found. Just have fun with it! I will pick the top 5 and then, you dear readers will get to vote for what video you think is the funniest! The winner will be awarded the "Funny Bunny Award" and will have bragging rights! You have until September 21st (that is two weeks from today) to submit your videos. Then I will announce the top five. Please keep the videos family friendly and clean, Thanks! So what are you waiting for? Grab your camera, persuade some friends and make a hilarious video! Good Luck!

No comments: