Thursday, April 10, 2014

What Have You Been Listening To Lately?

I always love discovering new bands, or even just new songs by artist I already know. So I am curious... 

What have you been listening to lately?

  Below are some of the songs that I have been listening to lately. Maybe you will find a song that you have never heard before out of my list below, or maybe not. Either way I hope you enjoy the music!




Jeremy Camp - Move In Me


Ed Sheeran - I See Fire 
(Not a Christian artist, but the song is AWESOME)


Switchfoot - Love Alone Is Worth The Fight


Skillet - Not Gonna Die


NEEDTOBREATHE - The Heart 


Starfield - Reign In Us


  So that is a short summary of what I have been listening to. However, I really do want to know what you have been listening to. So feel free to leave your comments and links in the comment section below, or hit me up on Twitter or Facebook




No comments: