Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Independent Artist Of The Week: Dearest Brother

This weeks Independent Artist Of The Week is Dearest Brother. I just recently found their music and I was quite impressed by it! There wasn't much about them on their Facebook Page but the info I have is below, along with a video for you to watch.






Dearest Brother is part of the My Hope, My Love ministry group based in Laurel, MD. We currently provide the music for the monthly Night LIFE worship event. We are working out the details to record some of our original worship music that you can hear at any Night LIFE. The ministry we belong to is very service oriented, and we would love for you to come serve with us! To find out more, visit www.myhopemylove.com.

Dearest Brother is a worship collective from the Baltimore/DC area.



No comments: