Friday, October 12, 2012

Help Support TV One Life


I am sure most of you guys are familiar with fundraising sites like Kickstarter. Well one of my favorite TV shows, TV One Life is doing a fundraisier for their show on a site called indiegogo.com. I have posted videos by TV One Life before, but in case you haven't heard of the show I will give you the low down.





TV One Life is not your typical TV show, they aren't focused on becoming famous or making a bunch of money. Instead they are reaching out to people with love and also making them laugh! What I love about TV One Life is that in each episode they interview a band or have music, they do stupid and funny stunts, and most importantly you get some advice and encouragement for your everyday life. Don't believe me? Check out their YouTube page! My favorite is the interview with Thousand Foot Krutch!!!

So why am I telling you about this show? Because right now they are trying to raise money for their next season, and you can help! Just like with helping bands make their CD's, for supporting TV One Life you can get something. Depending on how much you donate you will get things like digital downloads and a t-shirt. Check out this page for all the info including a teaser video featuring yours truly. So what are you waiting for? Go and support this incredible TV show!





No comments: