Friday, January 20, 2012

Independent Artist Of The Week: Skyhawk Drive

For week two of the Independent Artist Of The Week, I chose Skyhawk Drive.


They have great lyrics and a fun and energetic sound. Now I don't know that much about Skyhawk Drive, so I don't have that much to share. One of my friends had the pleasure of interviewing these guys for her blog Life With Lisa, so you can read her interview to learn more about them. So I guess that is it....I don't have that much to post about them, but I am sure I will in the future because I can only see them going up from here. Now here is Whisper by Skyhawk Drive.
                                                          
Also make sure you check out Skyhawk Drive's facebook for the lastest news and info!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I awarded your blog The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!

http://christianbookshelfreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-fifth-blog-award-irresistibly-sweet.html