Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New CD's Out Today 4/5/11

There are Four CD's coming out TODAY that I wanted to let you guys know about. First off Newsboy's CD "Born Again: Miracles Edition" comes out today! It features remixes of there songs "Born Again", "Miracles", "Way Beyond Myself" and "Mighty To Save".


Another CD that comes out today is X2011: Christian Rock Hits. It features new songs from Hawk Nelson, Thousand Foot Krutch, Sanctus Real, Aaron Gillespie, FM Static and many more.


Another CD coming out today is Rebecca St. James CD "I Will Praise You". Two of my friends are giving this CD away on their blog's so make sure you check it out! You can enter Renee's giveaway Here and you can enter JaY's giveaway Here.


Last but definately not least is FM Static's new CD "My Brain Says Stop, But My Heart says Go". I have been waiting for this album to come out, because I am a big fan of FM Static! You can also enter to win this CD from my friend JaY Here.

No comments: