Thursday, December 27, 2012

K. Sparks - Read Between The Lines Album Review


Below is my review of Read Between The Lines by K. Sparks.




I had never heard of K. Sparks prior to reviewing this album, so I had no clue what I was in for. What I discovered is that Read Between The Lines is indeed a great rap album. At first hearing the album I was blown away by the vocals, but the music was a little disappointing, because it was slower and more laid back. However both the music and the vocals grew on me over time.



If you are looking for some great rap comparable with a lot of the popular main stream music than look no further, Read Between The Lines is the album for you. This album has a lot of different electronic effects, that I love! Read Between The Lines also has a very current & powerful message through the entire album. Some of the key songs (a.k.a the most amazing songs) on the album for me are Stimulus Package, Show Off, Leaders & Read Between The Lines.

This album overall is really good, but not spectacular. There is a mixture of really great, top of the line songs and then songs that are good, just not great.  I think that when you take into account the amazing songs and the okay/good songs, you end up with a really good album that I would recommend to rap fans.


1. Sunset
2. Stimulus Package
3. Achievement
4. Show Off
5. Time 4 That
6. Leaders
7. Dreamer
8. Smooth Cafe
9. Read Between The Lines
10. Judgmental
11. Faithful
12. Wonder Years


No comments: