Saturday, December 3, 2011

New Song By Thousand Foot Krutch Free This Weekend Only

Thousand Foot Krutch has been in the studio working hard on their new album "The End Is Where We Begin". They announced that they will be releasing this album independently, and they said that they need our help. Sadly I came across this a couple days too late because Thousand Foot Krutch needed $40,000 so that they can release this CD and by the time I found out people had already donated over $50,000. Since TFK reached their goal in less than 24 hours they said they were going to release a brand new song to thank their fans.

The song is called "War Of Change" and it is only available this weekend so hurry and download it! To download the song click here and to pre-order TFK's new album "The End Is Where We Begin" click here. Also make sure you spread the word so that everyone can enjoy this song.

2 comments:

Elissa said...

I absolutely LOVEEE "War of Change". Personally i think its their best single ever. So pumped for the album!!!

Anonymous said...

I've listened to this song so many times since downloading it. So good. TFK is one of my favorites.

Cool blog too! I'm a bit of a Christian music junkie myself and just thought I'd leave a comment. :)