Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Trevor Morgan

I volunteered at a concert last weekend. It was a great experience and I had a great time. I got to see alot of the concert and hang out with some really cool people, but even better than that I got to be part of what goes on behind the scenes at a concert. It was very cool being able to help make the concert possible, because concerts wouldn't be possible without the help of the volunteers. Trust me, there is alot of work that goes into making a concert happen and I only helped with a little bit of it! Now you might be thinking "This is titled Trevor Morgan, not concert review". Your right this isn't a concert review, but at the concert I got to see a really talented guy play, his name is (yeah you guessed it) Trevor Morgan. He played a few songs and I loved them! The best part was that it was just him and he guitar, but yet it sounded amazing! Check out this video of his song "Easy", but be warned it may get stuck in your head! Enjoy!

No comments: