Monday, March 21, 2011

Operation Beautiful

A year ago this summer I found out about an amazing website called Operation Beautiful. It was at a big christian music festival that Superchick was playing at that I found my first Beautiful Note. I didn't know what it was but I thought it was cool, then later that night we seen Superchick play and they said that they had posted the notes all over! They even posted a golden note and so whoever found that note would be entered to win a guitar! I didn't find that note, but it was still a really cool ministry that I wanted to research more. So when I went home I got on the computer and went to their website and I was blown away! You can check it out for yourself Here! Also I found this video that is Operation Beautiful and Superchick mixed, I thought that it fit well! Enjoy!

                                              

No comments: